Building trust rests on the ability to define, deliver and communicate the significance of the impact you promise and practise
We consider your strategic objectives by assessing the evidence and experience of how your organisation connects impact management, resource mobilisation and strategic communications. With this understanding, we assist in designing and improving solutions to suit your context and purpose to unlock your unique impact potential on your path to sustainability and significance.
Whether you are on the implementation or investment side, effective impact management and measurement is an integral asset for your strategy and work. Embed learning into your company culture, inspire your team, gain insight into success and failure to increase effectiveness, measure what matters and most importantly, improve your outcomes.
- Facilitation of strategic planning (using theory of change & Impact Management framework and other complementary approaches)
- Support to monitor and track impact strategy to actual results on an ongoing basis to help inform decision-making and management.
- Develop a measurement framework – prioritising outcomes, selecting meaningful metrics to support impact insights & track progress towards planned objectives
- Develop, test and refine tools to support implementation of measurement framework.
- Enhancements to current internal data management (to ensure data protection, quality & timeous availability on an ongoing basis & within monthly & programme reporting lifecycles).
- Support review of existing stakeholder database, tools used, facilitation of database enhancement & segmentation for targeted communications.
- Collection and recording of stakeholder engagement and social media stats on a monthly basis.
- Insight and recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Planning, coordination and collection of relevant feedback from a range of stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Collation and preparation of stakeholder feedback reports, to be shared with program and core implementing partners to help their learning & implementation adaptation and improvement.
- Internal team engagement to support implementation of internal reflection
- Recording feedback on program implementation & progress.
Sourcing, screening, assessment and due diligence of prospective partners (investors and implementers) against your strategy and mandate. We apply a range of capacity assessment tools, audits and scorecard approaches to find partners that fit your needs.
Surveys & Research
- Design, planning, coordination and analysis of impact surveys and research in conjunction with existing auditors and service providers, where required.
- Preparation of a range of visually engaging reports to communicate progress and results to stakeholders
- Development of impact statements structuring your data based on the chosen impact frameworks.
We are energized by the recent developments and momentum over the last decade in the transition from an “M&E”, compliance mind-set, to collaborative efforts and consensus-building to put impact at the heart of what we do. The shift in language to impact management is a useful framework and a lens through which to better understand our contexts, plan our work, provide the blueprint to learn what’s working, and evaluate how and where to improve.
We support impact-oriented organisations to position their purpose and practice to maximise their resource mobilisation strategy. We provide technical assistance for investors, organisations and donors. Our aim is to guide our clients towards diversifying their revenue streams and broadening their arsenal of fundraising tools and platforms to ensure sustainable returns.
Our proprietary relational approach using the Virtuous Value Chain has proved that understanding and leveraging stakeholder assets translates into sustainable value creation and asset growth. Through working alongside organisations to assess their existing fundraising strategies, opportunities and relational networks, we are able to assist organisations with appropriate design, testing, implementation and enhancement of their fundraising strategies.
The Virtuous Value Chain
We focus on discovering key insights from organisations and their stakeholders, while leveraging comprehensive knowledge from research and industry experts to ensure that our clients can realise the full potential of both their purpose and their people.
Strategic communications connect stakeholders through content, creativity, timing and technology to inform decision-making.
Storytelling is one of the most powerful tools to activate audiences to support your purpose. Storytelling must therefore be strategic in order to achieve your desired impact. An effective strategy begins with the formulation of a compelling goal and an understanding of the audiences who can help achieve it.
We partner with our clients to develop, distribute and measure the impact of their stories. In association with our partners, we package our client’s impact metrics through platforms and publications to meet both reporting and community building requirements.
We believe in the power of sharing ideas, experience and knowledge to shape the present and future we want to see. We support sector efforts through platforms for engagement, shaping pioneering practice and the discovery of game-changers, including Collaboration Dialogue, futureperspectives, Women in Philanthropy and The Resource Alliance.